Thursday, June 10, 2010

love.not hatred.

Assalamualaikum...


"ala.diorg ni semangat bermusim je.karang dh lupa balik la tu"

"korang dok demonstrasi2 ni bukannya ada effect sangat pn.kecoh je lebih"

"wey,kitorg punye demonstrasi ada lagi ramai peserta la.korang berapa kerat je sangat"

"c****a punya yahudi..an***g sungguh...b**i Israel"


These kind of sentences might be very familiar to you guys ay? I wonder why these sort of reactions arise in our community.

If I am happened to be someone who doesnt know anything about the zionism issue, I would be totally confused on who would be the bad guy here.and who are actually involved in the war.sigh.

I truely believe that the fight against the cruelty of zionist and their cronies should be mainly propelled by the feeling of love.

The love towards our oppressed muslim brothers and sisters in palestine.the love towards justice.the love towards human rights.and the love for peace and harmony.

Yes, love.not mere hatred.


As Don Corleone said in The Godfather, "Never hates your enemy.It affects your judgement".......and I couldnt agree more with him.

Though,we surely cannot avoid having the feeling of hatred and disgust by such inhumane act by the zionists.I myself almost gone crazy due to anger everytime I remind myself of the situation there...but let us correct our intention.let us not be overcome by such hatred and anger.

Even the muslims in Rasulullah time did not went to war because of hatred.they fight because of the love towards their religion, their Deen, as well as their nation(to protect their city from being sieged by other empires).

And I believe such feeling of love has been the one that motivates the Palestinian to keep fighting and have never once succumbed to the oppressors even after this long 60-ish years of Israeli's occupation on their land.That land was indeed filled with strong-hearted men and women.


Owh.and below is the song in my head at the moment.a song about 'perjuangan', titled "Waving Flag"..and it is the official song for the 2010 FIFA World Cup (or so I've heard).It is quite nice I reckon =)


No comments: