Monday, May 31, 2010

Sebelum...

assalamualaikum...peace to all...


It was the year 2002, my first year in SMSAH.during one of the compulsary-for-juniors usrah session, a 5th formers introduced us this song, saying that this is his favourite nasyid :





p/s:the video is not the actual video clip of the song.



That was the first time that I've ever heard this song.I still remember that senior of mine having teary eyes while singing it.To be honest, I didnt really get it.I mean, it seems to be like a typical nasyid for me.why need to cry lah..man and crying just do not add to each other..especially when you have your juniors looking at you.







And it took me several years before I can really understand why.

3 comments:

ADC said...

teary eyes =(

gelapcerah said...

ingat lagi a bro... lu memang kaki usrah, gua masa tuh tgh curik2 tgk wayang lg kat gym...


haha! 2002

mohd amir aiman said...

haha.time ni naif lg owh.gi usrah sbb takut ngan senior..senior form 5 wira tahun tu dh la 'katang2'..