assalamualaikum...peace to all...
"you are what people think you are."
I heard those quote from somewhere.It is very intriguing i reckon.as a response to the quote, I tried listing some of the words which other people have used to describe my character:
fat, tall, thin, muscular, genius, clever, stupid, moron, patient, impatient, has bad temper, mature, childish, handsome, hideous, cute,neat, selekeh, botak, buncit, shy, cheerful, introvert, talkative, quiet, funny, boring, strict, laid back, rude, polite, fucking asian, skema, cool, hot, nerd, geek, lazy, hardworking, disorganized, mindful, gopoh, ignorant, annoying, concerned, cheapskate, big spender, pervert, sinner, pious, naughty, macho, hypocrite, honest,......and the list goes on and on...
now i am getting more confused. what kind of person am I again?
4 comments:
you are what you eat...burgerman perhaps~
'burger-after-terawih man' to be precise.
hamba Allah. that is for sure =)
burgerman?
oh..patotlah
bab-bab makan bg kat ameng
semangat jiddan
cam mantap jugak
haha
Post a Comment